Monday, August 3, 2009

Banff, BBQ, Long Story



Hey all.

Sorry that I haven't written for a while. Went to Banff, Lake Louise, Radium Springs and back home to Calgary all in one day! It was crazy. I slept really well in the car though.

I will make this a tad short because I have to sleep because I train in the morning.
I was invited to a BBQ with the Korean National Short Track team on Saturday and I went. Was great! Coaches are really nice people- skaters are amazing!

Sunday I worked all day basically. Then went to check out a road bike and talked with a guy for some ideas for sponsorship.

Now my new task this week is to raise $1000.00. By the end of Sunday. I work from 3-pm to 9.30pm all days except Saturday. We're going to Lake Louise for a 6h hike with the team, then we're camping and sleeping overnight. Shall be sweet.

I have to head off. Just realized I have to postpone work for Sunday. Since I'll be late if I sleep over.


Ah!

Good night,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment