I saw Bryan Adams and k.d Lang LIVE! Was a loner but in the end took misss Kate Hanly with me :)
Mr Adams on the other hand, was so handsome as always, and his voice just turns me on. Ah he is such a great performer and good story teller. I was really looking forward to seeing him perform.
Had a free ticket to take anyone with me. Had some 1st choices that couldn't so I decided to go by myself but mother dearest had a lovely idea/person to ask, and so I did. And am damn glad she could come. Her mom taught me how to speed skate actually, and we used to short track back when we were 9 y.o. Now kate is 16 and was on the junior CDN team last year. :) :-*
The best song that Bryan sand tonight was Let's Make A Night. And I totally can NOT believe he started with 'Run To You'. That's like one of my love theme songs. AH!
Will post a video or two from tonight. Ok seats, good sound, great night. Now off to Ben and Jerry. Ha (inside joke)
I didn't get any work done this afternoon. Had to study for an exam tomorrow and also write another essay. Will do that right now actually. It's just 12am. I think I will sacrifice one night out of the month to do that. Then training in 5 hours. Will not be too good but I'll survive. Just one night. ACTUALLY- change of plans. I need to be at school in the morning, so I will probably train in the afternoon which works out quite well if I do say so myself.
Have a new focus plan. Don't waste time on useless stuff- therefore I will do homework like everyday (har har) and will focus on skating. The two things I am here for. I don't wait for no one, and I move fast. So keep up.
Noapte Buna.
-Alexandra-

I'm looking forward to the video. Thanks for posting this account, Shelley
ReplyDeletehi alexandra ~ that was an excellent review of the evening. thanks so much for sharing it and glad you enjoyed. i just knew the energy would be intense and wished i was there but glad you experienced it and hope it helped open more peoples eyes to peace worldwide as well.
ReplyDeleteall the best, janina :o)