Sunday, September 20, 2009

Final decision!!!

So here I am not keeping my word,
final decision was made, as you obviously have not heard.
I have decided to be myself again,
and that's this moment when,
I figured I will tell him what I feel.

I want to be open and tell you the truth,
I am going to go way past my youth.
Will be sometime this week
that you'll get the full not so sneaky peek
of how I truly feel
and then you'll have to deal
with what you see cause it's what you get
and I know I won't have any regrets
because I am ready for the worst answer i could possibly get
and then I am also ready to open myself up
and celebrate inside with that wine bottle and a cup

;)


Cause I decided that it's not worth waiting and then never knowing
It's all about growing and then showing,
what you truly feel. It's not going to be about those hidden messages that we all give
but I will be brave and i will live,
no matter what you say
we will always stay
friends.



i think about you all the time, can't you see you drive me out of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment