skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I've been here before. Just the second time 'round
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Homework these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shpeed.
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(34)
►
October
(3)
▼
September
(27)
Pics from the concert
Bryan and k.d Lang singing Imagine!
Bryan Adams and k.d Lang!
I wish all days could end the way they should.
Think about it.
Racing.
Got out ALIVE!
Things I did this summah.
Training this morning was the b.o.m.b. Felt so goo...
No title
Homework these days.
Why I love cooking!
How you can tell I don't act my age.
Old pics I came across
-song to listen to while reading this- Head over f...
I especially love the part where I now attempt to ...
Change of feeling. Oh so fast.Thought I'd be alrig...
Stiching the poem together and putting it out ther...
Meeting Mayor Bronconnier
Monday
Final decision!!!
New addition to the poem below.
Day off.
Luv.
Pics from yesterday
Blood?
Racing has beguneth
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
About Me
CNDspeed_skater
If you want to get to know me, then you can ask. I speed skate, play the guitar, golf, tennis and I ski competitively. Well except the guitar. I love sushi and iced capps and I love people with blue eyes ;)
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment