I just got back from coaching- which was probably the worst night I've ever had out. Home now, finished half a tub of ice cream. Still doesn't taste like ice cream. Nothing tastes like anything since last Monday. Why does it feel like I have to stop liking him? I don't want to but like every time I see him, he just pulls himself further and further away.
I don't even know how to act normal anymore. Because every time I do, he probably thinks it's annoying so then I try and be distant and cold, but that's not like me. Why am I over thinking this?
Watching Kiss Kiss Bang Bang now.
I was lying down on my couch and my landlord's cat just came and sat itself down on my lap and just curled up. Sometimes I wonder how this random cat can just love a stranger. Ok I promised myself I won't be down, and I will just go on with life. Life will go on.
Now onto the happy things- Talked to Ireland, Wotherspoon and Myk Makowsky today and got the greatest new outlook on a bunch of stuff. Me can't wait to FINALLY start skating fast. Finally.
Ok, gonna go finish up the ice cream. Tonight was just stupid. He was awkward so I just decided not to say anything at all. Hate it when anyone just over does something when they know a certain something and then they just make it weird.
But what just made my day, and I just read it now- got a message in my honesty box by a guy, don't know who, and he just said something really nice, and it was kind of sweet cause a tear just rolled down my cheek. It's people like these that keep you going on days like these. :(
You look good with some stubble.
Alex

No comments:
Post a Comment