Sunday, September 20, 2009

New addition to the poem below.

Was at work today and couldn't stop thinking about a new verse to my poem which will probably end up being a novel by the time I am done with it :(



So the last part was..

"haven't felt like this in SUCH a long time, and like I mentioned earlier today, love is such a great feeling and I don't want it to go away!! You make me tingle deep inside and when I see you I want to turn around and hide.
Said it before, I can write forever about you, and everything I say will be true.
I don't know how you did it but you're something I just can't quit."

Now the addition...


Thought it about it all day long, mind was there and thoughts were strong. Thought about how you said last night, that no one interesting has appeared in your sight. Thought I had a chance to be, in that spot but no even to the lowest degree.
So now I made up my mind, and I'll let it all fall behind.
Will start acting like a normal kid, and it will all be just something that I wish I never did. To fall so hard and not be caught, it's a stupid lesson that once again I must be taught.

I might as well chose to live like this, and tell you not of my outstanding and great and loving bliss. I'll be really sad and it will hurt, it's true, but I hate the feeling of knowing I can never even kiss or hold you.

This may sound like quite the thing, but I don't want to just have a fling.
You might get scared and want to run off, after you see what I wrote,
and it's crazy because I can remember everything you have ever said, and I could always quote, you on everything you say, but you're just like on display. You're this thing that can't be touched like a precious illusion that can't be clutched. Clutched I know it's not the brightest of words, but hey, we're not all nerds..to know and come up with crazy rhymes sometimes.

You are on my mind more than my sport and I do want you to be there but only for short.(bc I have to focus on skating!!) It's a nice feeling to have, you wondering around my brain, but there can only be so much pain.

Once again I have made a mistake and for yours and my own sake, I'll leave this be and never ever ever EVER ;) talk about it, I can guarantee.

But then I'd be lying if I said that.

No comments:

Post a Comment