
Hey all.
Woke up at 6am today, and left for the oval at 645. Just my rollerblades and pants and jacket, no backpack. Got there on time finally! 6.57am. Record timing I do say. We had warm up, accels, and starts. I'm really happy by how my starts are going. Slowly working on a different thing every time and am really glad that I can finally apply it to my races. I can't wait to watch the video of my 500m from Saturday. I know my start was really high and was all power but the rest was apparently 'low'. I want to see that.
Right now I am home. Decided I will have some Alex time. Haven't had that for a while and it is necessary. Have Lily Allen playing, cooking Salmon with wine. Sometimes I do add wine to the food ;). Kidding. Eating a salad, crab meat and then some ice cream. Will clean up the mess I made last night, finish up homework and then head to school for last period.
Then will head home, and get ready for coaching. Will probably take a little nap, then go for my afternoon training- 30minute interval.
Ok, heading off to cook!
Love,
Al.

No comments:
Post a Comment