-song to listen to while reading this- Head over feet- Alanis Morisette-
SO it's 722 am. I was supposed to be at the oval 20minutes ago. My alarm woke me up at 555, and got out of bed and ate, and went back just for 5 minutes cause I was cold, and I wake up an hour and 10minutes later!!!!
So I will skate in the afternoon instead, I think.
This sucks.
Actually, just spoke with Abbby. Will skate this afternoon instead with Marsha.
I wasn't thinking about him this time. Now I can focus-
---
Just got back from coaching. Successful day in training. Damn I am quite jealous of how fast my skates can go. That might sound weird. We had an aerobic power program- 2L, 1L off, 2L, 1Loff and 1L. x3. We started doing them at 2.9's when we were supposed to do them at 3's.
When I lead my laps, I started with a 32.3. Lovely when you know your sidekick mr lactic acid will start kicking in 10 seconds later, and you have 10 more fast laps to do.
Before ice, I went for a one hour and half ride with Troy. We took the road bikes out for a spin after we met at Safeway. Stopped at the Liquor store to pick up a new wine bottle and bacardi. Then off we went. We finally talked about a certain situation and he now knows we will only stay friends.
ANNYWAYS coaching tonight was spectacularly interesting. Did the long track with the SPD3's and then hopped onto the ST with Maggie, Ryan and Tracy for SPD2. They are improving; it's awesome. I was acting a tad weird tonight, but I friggen hate it cause I realize I'm doing it.
Won't happen again. Just had to check some things out.
Ah can't get him off my mind. And now I'm still kinda afraid to show affection like I apparently did before. Hm. I don't know how to be myself! Ok Gotta try.
So tomorrow I shall sleep in and then head to school for the first time this week. Need some serious catching up to do. But not really- grades still too high so 'tis aiight.
Gonna watch a movie and enjoy the comfyness of my couch tonight. I fell asleep on the couch inside my room last night and I swear I had the best sleep I had in the past 8 months.
Night..
Al.

No comments:
Post a Comment