

Training this morning was the b.o.m.b. Felt so good and strong. We had lap intervals. Started out with 6L-8L-12L-8L. By the time we got to 12 I had SO much energy and wanted to go to 15L, but I would have gotten yelled at. So today I didn't really push the limit. And that made me mad. I find a thing a day in training where I do push myself. We were supposed to do the laps @ 37s but did them at 36s, and I couldn't help myself and threw in a 34 and some 35s in there too just for kicks. Of course, people got lactic and got mad. Whatever! That's life.
And today I wore a dress for he second time ever, this year @ school. Got a lot of comments; people were surprised I actually dress like a girl too sometimes. Well I do outside of skating and school when I'm not on the go. Like tomorrow night's dinner I just might dress up.
Afterwards, I went to the oval and picked up my rollerblades and skated home in my dress thingy-ma-bober. Got a few strange looks. My muscles were pumped cause of the weather and they were flexed the whole time. Looked kinda like a body builder in a skirt. You get the idea. I uploaded a pic. You can't really see how shirt the dress actually is, cause it's from a weird angle but it's 30cm above the knee. So it was awkward.
Coached tonight- went well. Did flyers. Now have 3 essays to write. Sleeping tonight- not a chance.
Training tomorrow-
Meet at 7:00am Bike Sprints 3 x 10" R-3' 2 x 3L warm up + 2 x 250m accel 1-2 x 30m roll start 1-2 x 50m stand (can do after tempo) 400m tempo 2 x 3(600:600) aerobic intervals R-6' 20' jog & stretch
Saturday races-
500m 1500m 20' flush on bike right after 500m 30" high aer, 1' easy
I'm kinda really happy tonight ;) Was weird on coaching ice cause someone stole my oakleys and I was thinking about it. But a hug made it better. Ah.
Love,.
Al
Saturday races-
500m 1500m 20' flush on bike right after 500m 30" high aer, 1' easy
I'm kinda really happy tonight ;) Was weird on coaching ice cause someone stole my oakleys and I was thinking about it. But a hug made it better. Ah.
Love,.
Al

No comments:
Post a Comment