Sunday, September 20, 2009

Luv.

Dear Diary, I loved a man who loved not back; saw something new that set me off track. met someone of interest, who makes me bring out my best. i dont know what he knows of but hes the one i truly love. everyday i see him there and i just cant seem to be able to stop to care. there was competition for this one man and he finds it hot when i say hot damn. i could go on about him forver but he'll never know i like him, ever. i liked him for so long and my feelings for him are so strong. i remember the time when he came back, i was jumping for joy and almost got a heart attack.

Now it's a diff story and I have to recheck my inventory.

what to do what to do , it aint good to be in love with you. so far away but also close, have to have my daily dose.

one week later...

Now, the man I love and recently decided to care for, just decided to silently slam his door. Casual as it ever might have seem, hurt as ever have I been. Good with words and gestures too, man do I ever feel like a FOOL. Was about to say what was on my min, but just got kicked in the behind. Do I cry and feel down or get over it and turn that slight frown upside down? He said he don't got any time at all, when we were sitting inside the...

Now am afraid to say a thing because I'm scared of him saying no. Then we'd wait for the relationship to grow. But I hate having to feel this way for SO damn long, and in the end having it turn out wrong.

I want him to make the first move because it will set the groove. I won't say no and it would never cross my mind, because I don't want this thing of ours to be blind.

Just say something.



---

I might just let it go and not go with the flow.
Will just pretend it never happened and that there was nothing there,
that I never seemed to care.

I know it should all be clear and should be just said, but if I tell you I think I'd be so embarrassed and shy that I'd drop dead. And you say it's so easy and I should just go for it but I'm afraid of rejection to hit. That's all, now I'm gonna crawl
back into my hole in the ground and will wait in the lost and found.


Having a conflict inside with myself about this certain situation, thank god it's not depression!

I haven't felt like this in SUCH a long time, and like I mentioned earlier today, love is such a great feeling and I don't want it to go away!! You make me tingle deep inside and when I see you I want to turn around and hide.

Said it before, I can write forever about you, and everything I say will be true.

I don't know how you did it but you're something I just can't quit.

2 comments:

  1. It is important to like someone who respect you, who treats you right, who behaves well with you, and someone who deserves you.

    ReplyDelete